We would love for you to join us on our journey to make this world a better place by re-connecting the human race with planet earth. Here are some ways you can support this campaign:
The easiest way to participate is by donating money to support the cause.
Support the project with an X-amount of money.
Every cent, every penny that is generated through your donation will be used directly to fund this project.
A detailed list of our expenses will be released every Month on this page.
For full transparency we decided to make everything public.
We can guarantee that no money will be wasted in the process of maintaining a gigantic network of employes and lawyers.
We are not running a business here. We simply are a self-organized group of people wanting to make a change in this world.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW WHERE MONEY IS NEEDED:
1. MERCHANDISE TO SPREAD THE WORD (Buttons, Stickers, Flyers etc)
2. WEBHOSTING FOR THIS SITE
3. CLEAN UP OPERATION EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
4. FLIGHTS FOR THE ARTISTS TO GET TO THE SHOWS
5. ACCOMMODATION & FOOD FOR THE ARTISTS
6. ONLINE MARKETING TO PROMOTE WEBSITE AND EVENTS
COME AND JOIN US AS WE TAKE ACTION!
- Sa., 11. MaiAshyana Candidasa Beach Resort11. Mai 2019, 18:00Ashyana Candidasa Beach Resort, Jl. Raya Candidasa, Beach, Bugbug, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80851, IndonesiaMoJoh is teaming up with TrashHero Candidasa-Bali to play a show for the local community and remind each other that we're capable of doing so much good.
- Mi., 27. MärzWhy Nam Beach27. März 2019, 02:00 – 6:00Why Nam Beach, 12 M. 1, Tambon Ban Tai, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, ThailandTogether we will clean up WHY NAM BEACH! The whole Event will be accompanied by a Live-Painting-session with Maria Johnston! All you have to do is show up at around 2pm at WHY NAM! We will spend the whole afternoon cleaning the beach and its surroundings!
- So., 24. MärzThe Sanctuary Thailand Resort and Spa24. März 2019, 02:00 – 6:40The Sanctuary Thailand Resort and Spa, 153/14 หมู่ที่ 6 Tambon Ban Tai, Amphoe Ko Pha-ngan, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84280, ThailandTogether we will clean up HAD TIEN BEACH! All you have to do is show up at around 2pm in front of The Sanctuary-Restaurant! We will spend the whole afternoon cleaning the beach! Trash Bags will be provided by The Sanctuary.
We visit local schools and universities to talk to the students/kids about the project. It is important for us to interact. We don't preach. The format is more like a workshop, where the focus lies on raising question and finding instant solutions. Every visit is rounded up by a free-live-music show by MoJoh or other artists from our network.